Most times making your toddlers try something new and healthier seems like mission impossible, which makes you eventually want to stick to the same routines of meals for your kids.
In most cases, these meals are not as healthy as your new discovery or rather it takes more time to prepare these meals your toddlers are used to.
So, it has become imperative for you as a mama that wants a healthier meal for your toddlers to research new meals that your fussy toddler will eventually fall in love with and also possess the level of nutrition on your mind.
Here is a list of tried and trusted simple meals your toddler will definitely love, I did a thorough research before bringing you this list, this makes the list a well-proven list of meals.
Attaching the word “simple meals for toddlers” to this list doesn’t necessarily make the meals lack flavors but rather these meals are full of flavors, rich and colorful so they can make your toddler wanna give a try.
16 Super Simple Meals For Toddlers
- Apple and Peanut Butter Stackers Recipe
- Traffic Light Sandwich Stacks
- Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Crispy Sage Chicken Tenders Recipe
- Salmon with carrots & tomato
- Parmesan Fish Sticks Recipe
- Mango Guacamole
- Chicken Karmel
- Pasta bake
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Fresh Corn Cakes with Summer Salsa
- Rotisserie Chicken Caesar Salad
- Hot Dog Roll-Ups Recipe
- Hidden treasure rolls
- Mediterranean Salmon Salad
Thank you for making it this far, I’d love you to tell me about your favorite simple recipe by leaving a comment.